Sunday, March 13, 2011

Japan Nuclear

Attention all people in Japan.  These has just been a failure of the core reactor of the Fukushima-Daiichi nuclear power plant near Sendai.  This is in the #3 reactor and is releasing radiation everywhere.  Can you imagine that this whole catastrophe was caused by two plates rubbing together.  Well if you want my advice, I would tell you to get out of japan.


http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/16125819/2/istockphoto_16125819-dangerous-radiation-levels-in-japan.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you are linking your posts to very serious events going on right now. Its very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't know about this! I agree with Paul, you linked current day events with tectonics which is cool and interesting (mainly interesting).

    ReplyDelete